Remedy's Nutrition® Lemongrass oil is obtained by distillation from the leaves and stalks of the lemongrass plant, Cymbopogon flexuosus, native to Southeast Asia.
For years, Lemongrass has been used for numerous applications. In Asia, many cultures used it for soups, curries, stir-fry dishes, teas, and as their favorite massage oil and personal care product due to its purifying and uplifting effects.
Remedy's Nutrition® Lemongrass essential oil has a powerful citrus aroma, and it is pure and uncut. It's commonly used in aromatherapy and for topical use.
When diffused, Lemongrass oil provides a calm, refreshing, and revitalizing effect. It promotes a fresh and relaxing environment when used to clean and scent the home, office, or car. And it may help relieve stress, anxiety, and depression.
When applied topically, Lemongrass oil offers purifying and toning benefits. It's especially useful in treating acne. Lemongrass oil can be added to personal care products, such as shampoos, conditioners, massage oil, creams, etc. And due to its antibacterial properties, it can be an excellent ingredient for home-made deodorants. Lemongrass Oil is a natural insect repellent and helpful in managing headaches and muscle aches.
Potential uses of Lemongrass essential oil:
- Anxiety and stress
- Athlete's foot
- Excessive sweating
- Joint and muscle pains
- Insect repellent
- Air freshener
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Lemongrass essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Lemongrass oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Lemongrass essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- For clear, healthy-looking skin, blend Lemongrass oil with a carrier oil, apply it to the skin. Or use a couple of drops of Lemongrass oil in your body and face lotions.
- For an enhancing massage, combine a few drops of Lemongrass oil with a carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- For an uplifting effect in your body and a nice looking skin, add Lemongrass oil to your body scrubs and body wash.
- To enhance your environment, add Lemongrass oil to your favorite diffuser.
- To make your DIY cleaner, combine a couple of drops of Lemongrass oil with water in a spray bottle, and clean any area that needs it.
- For insect repellent, blend Lemongrass with a carrier oil, and apply it on the skin before going outside.
- To purify the air, add a few drops of Lemongrass oil to your favorite diffuser.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Lemongrass oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Lemongrass oil or products that contain it.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Lemongrass essential oil blends well with:
Basil, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Clove, Ginger, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, and Ylang Ylang.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.