Rosemary essential oil is extracted from the Rosmarinus officinalis plant, native to the Mediterranean region. Rosemary is a member of the mint family Lamiaceae, along with other well-known herbs, such as oregano, thyme, and basil.
This aromatic herb is widely used in the culinary world. The leaves, fresh or dried, are a flavoring condiment in foods. Though best known as a food seasoning, it is one of the most popular aromatic and medicinal plants worldwide. The leaves and oil of the Rosemary plant have been used in folk medicine since ancient times. Rosemary was viewed as sacred to ancient Egyptians, Romans, and Greeks. These cultures used Rosemary to heal several ailments. It was traditionally used to help relieve muscle pain, enhance memory, promote the immune and circulatory system, and boost hair growth. Today, we continue to use Rosemary for many purposes: cooking, infusions, hair and skin wellness, and aromatherapy.
Remedy's Nutrition® Rosemary is obtained through a steam distillation process. With abundant properties, this essential oil is a versatile oil that has potential uses in our everyday life:
- Improves mental focus and memory
- Energizes the atmosphere
- Promotes healthy-looking hair and skin
- Reduces stress
- Fights hair loss
- Relieves pain and inflammation
- DIY cleaners
- Repels insects
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Rosemary essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Rosemary oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Rosemary essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- For clear, healthy-looking skin, blend Rosemary oil with a carrier oil, apply it on the skin. Or use a couple of drops of Rosemary oil in your body and face lotions.
- To promote healthy-looking hair, add a few drops of Rosemary oil to your shampoo, conditioner, and other hair products.
- For a relaxing massage, combine a few drops of Rosemary oil with a carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- For an energizing atmosphere, add Rosemary oil to your favorite diffuser.
- To make your DIY cleaner, combine a couple of drops of Rosemary oil with water in a spray bottle, and clean any area that needs it.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Rosemary oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Rosemary oil or products that contain it.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Rosemary essential oil blends well with:
Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Oregano, Peppermint, Pine, Tea tree and Thyme.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.