Remedy's Nutrition® Lavender oil is obtained from the fine flowers of the Lavandula angustifolia plant through a steam distillation technique. The end-product is a highly concentrated extract of Lavender, full of health benefits and everyday uses.
Lavender has been used for centuries in traditional medicine, cosmetics, and personal care products. With a fresh, floral, and light aroma, Lavender essential oil is currently one of our best sellers. Remedy's Nutrition® recommends having Lavender oil among your essential oil starter kit.
Lavender is a highly versatile oil: you can use it in your daily self-care routine. It's an excellent way to reduce stress, uplift your mood, promote better sleep and enhance many areas of your life! You can also use Lavender oil as an air freshening, in DIY cleaning products, and to support healthy skin and hair.
Potential uses of Lavender oil:
- Hair loss
- Anxiety and stress
- Menstrual cramps
- Small wounds
- Sunburn skin irritation
- Wrinkles and aging skin
- Insect bites
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Lavender essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Lavender oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Lavender essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- To alleviate headaches, inhale Lavender oil or massage the oil into your temples, forehead, and neck.
- For insect repellent, add 5-7 drops of Lavender oil to a candle and put it outdoors. You can also mix water and lavender oil in a bottle and spray it on your body and clothes.
- For an insect bite, mix 1-2 drops of Lavender oil with a carrier oil, and apply it to the affected area.
- For a calming & relaxing aroma, use Lavender oil in your diffuser of choice.
- To reduce the appearance of skin imperfections, combine a few drops of Lavender oil with a carrier oil and apply to the affected area. You can add a few drops of Lavender oil to your body lotion or massage oil.
- To relax and soak away stress, add Lavender oil to your baths.
- For a good night of sleep, add a few drops of Lavender oil to pillows, bedding, or bottoms of feet.
- To freshen rooms, mattress, cars, etc., combine Lavender essential oil with water in a bottle and gently spray it.
- For healthy hair, add a few drops of Lavender oil to your shampoo, conditioner, or other hair care product. You can also dilute the oil with a carrier and apply it directly on the hair.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Lavender oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Lavender oil or products that contain it.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Lavender essential oil blends well with:
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lemongrass, Lime, Neroli, Patchouli, Peppermint, Rosemary, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, Vetiver, and Ylang Ylang.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.