Remedy's Eucalyptus essential oil is distilled from the oval-shaped leaves of the Eucalyptus radiata tree, native to Australia.
Eucalyptus has a history of wide applications. Australian Aboriginals used Eucalyptus leaves as a natural medicine to treat body pains, sinus congestion, fever, colds, infections, aches, and wounds.
Today, Eucalyptus is cultivated and used worldwide. It's a key ingredient in many products since it's believed to have many medicinal attributes. From cough and cold remedies to ointments and creams intended to relieve joint and muscle pain, lotions to soothe irritated skin, insect repellents, mouthwashes and toothpastes, household cleaning products, and the list goes on and on.
Eucalyptus oil's strong, sweet, and woody scent has several potential properties: decongestant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, relaxing, antibacterial, anti-microbial, and antiseptic.
Possible uses of Eucalyptus essential oil:
- Respiratory conditions. It reduces symptoms of coughs, colds, and congestion. Clears the sinus, helping to loosen, expel and reduce mucus.
- Pain reliever, especially for muscles and joints.
- Reduces stress, promoting feelings of relaxation and calmness.
- Oral care. Fights germs that cause mouth odor, freshening the breath, and promoting overall oral health.
- Household cleaning products.
- Insect repellent.
Remedy's Nutrition Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Eucalyptus essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Eucalyptus oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Since Remedy's Eucalyptus essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state, start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- To clear your sinus, put one to two drops of Eucalyptus oil in a bowl of hot water. Place a towel over your head, keep your eyes close, relax and breathe deeply, allowing the steam to enter your nose. Inhale the steam for 5 minutes.
- For muscle or joint pain, mix one or two drops with a carrier oil and rub it on the area with circular movements.
- For a relaxing experience, use five drops in your diffuser of choice.
- To clean surfaces in your kitchen or bathroom, add Eucalyptus oil with Lemon and Peppermint oil in a spray bottle and use it as your natural household cleaner.
- For healthy-looking skin, add one drop of Eucalyptus essential oil to moisturizer.
- To freshen your breath, use Eucalyptus oil as a natural mouthwash. Add 1-2 drops to water, gargle, and spit out. Be careful, do not swallow it; eucalyptus oil is not developed for internal use.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Eucalyptus can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Eucalyptus oil or products that contain it.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DIY home products, Eucalyptus essential oil blends well with: Cedarwood, Citronella, Cypress, Lemon, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Thyme.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
Relax, we're here for you
Making your shopping experience as easy and painless as possible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.