Thyme essential oil is obtained from the leaves of the Thymus vulgaris plant, an aromatic perennial evergreen herb from the mint family Lamiaceae. Thyme is native to Western Asia and Southern Europe, where it has been used for thousands of years.
Thyme leaves, fresh or dried, are used in the culinary world as an herb and food seasoning. But since it has several properties and health benefits, it is also used as a natural remedy for treating several ailments.
Remedy's Nutrition® Thyme essential oil is acquired from the leaves of the plant via a steam distillation technique. Its aroma is described as warm, spicy, and herbaceous.
Thyme essential oil potential uses:
- Acne and other skin conditions
- Respiratory infections and coughs
- Menstrual cramps
- Hair loss
- Natural deodorant
- DIY house cleaner
- Insect repellent
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Thyme essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Thyme oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Thyme essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- To purify and promote healthy-looking skin, blend Thyme oil with a carrier oil, and apply it to the affected areas of the skin.
- For respiratory conditions, place a couple of drops of Thyme oil in a steaming bowl of hot water, put a towel over your head, lean over it and inhale for a few minutes the aromatic vapors.
- To reduce fatigue, add a few drops of Thyme oil to your bath water.
- To increase circulation, add a few drops of Thyme essential oil to your diffuser and inhale.
- To alleviate menstrual cramps, blend two drops of Thyme oil with equal parts of a carrier oil and massage your abdomen with the mixture.
- Add a few drops of Thyme oil to your DIY all-purpose spray cleaner.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Thyme can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Thyme oil or products that contain it.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Thyme essential oil blends well with:
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Grapefruit, Juniper, Lavender, Lemon, Rosemary, Oregano, Tangerine, and Tea Tree.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Love the Variety
Really love the variety and quality of the supplements and vitamins they carry
Excellent customer service and quality of products is superb!
Great product. Great value. Great Customer Service.
I Trust Remedy's
Always get a good product at the best price. I trust them.
I Love Everything I've Ordered
Exceptional quality; speedy shipping; informative staff and fair pricing! I love everything I’ve ordered.
I have told MANY of the amazing experiences my husband and I have had with this stellar company. Not only are their products top notch and extremely effective but their customer service is the best. This is a rare company that truly cares about quality on all levels.
Exceeded My Expectations
I have purchased several vitamins and supplements from the online store and and have visited The customer service exceeded my expectations. Maria, Gene and the Staff offer excellent customer service. They take their time to explain the products to you. The website is also very easy to navigate. Most important, my moods have improved, energy levels have increased, my stress and anxiety have decreased. The products that I have been using are: Mega VMT, Nuclear Greens, Beet Root, Blood Builder. My immune system is dangerously low. And I need to say that before I started taking these Supplements my doctor gave me the thumbs up 👍🏻 for approval. I am due for blood work in the beginning of June; I will continue the review after I receive my results.
I love using their workout supplements, great quality! They have increased my performance and speed up my recovery! 100% recommended!
Great products, reasonably priced,& the supplements really work. I’m also very happy that I can call and talk to someone regarding their suggestions,& any questions I may have. Dan has really been a great help and source of information on several occasions.
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!