Remedy's Nutrition® Juniper essential oil is extracted from the berries of the Juniperus communis, native to the high altitudes of north Alaska, Europe and Asia. Because it is from a tree in the coniferous family (trees that produce cones), it has a scent reminiscent of a pine forest, woodsy and resinous.
When used for aromatic or topical use, Juniper essential oil is known for its versatile uses and benefits. Juniper Oil is known for its antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, antiseptic, diuretic, and calming properties. Remedy's Nutrition® Juniper 100% pure oil is a great addition to your essential oils kit!
Potential uses of Juniper essential oil:
- Sore throat
- Respiratory infections
- Muscle aches
- Skin flare-ups/blemishes
- Immune system booster
- Air purifier
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Juniper essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Juniper oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Juniper essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- For clear, healthy-looking skin, blend Juniper oil with a carrier oil, and apply it to the skin.
- For a cleansing massage, combine a few drops of Juniper oil with a carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- To reduce tension, rub your hands with 1-2 drops of Juniper Berry essential oil, bring your hands over your nose and inhale.
- For a clean and calming environment, add Juniper oil to your favorite diffuser.
- To make your DIY cleaner, combine a couple of drops of Juniper oil with water in a spray bottle, and clean any area that needs it.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Juniper oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Juniper oil or products that contain it.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Juniper essential oil blends well with:
Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Cypress, Fir Needle, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemongrass, Orange, Patchouli, Sandalwood, Tea Tree, and Vetiver.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.