Tangerine essential oil is distilled from the peel of the Citrus reticulata fruit, a member of the citrus family, through a cold distillation technique.
Tangerine has been used in Chinese culture and traditional medicine practices for centuries. With a sweet, tangy aroma, Tangerine essential oil has stimulating, energizing, cleansing, purifying, antifungal and antiseptic properties. It's a great essential oil to use in aromatherapy, DIY cleaners, personal care products, and more!
Potential uses of Tangerine essential oil:
- Sleeping problems
- Tension and stress
- Muscular Spasms
- Digestive Problems
- Skin irritations
- Air freshener
- DIY house cleaning products
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Tangerine essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Tangerine oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Tangerine essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Tangerine oil topically.
- To promote feelings of happiness, put 1-2 drops of Tangerine oil on your palm, rub your hands together, and place your hands over your nose and inhale the aroma for 30 seconds.
- For an uplifting atmosphere, add a few drops of Tangerine essential oil to your diffuser.
- For acne and skin impurities, blend Tangerine oil with a carrier oil, apply it on the skin.
- Treat dandruff, dry scalp, and other scalp infections, adding a few drops of Tangerine essential oil to your hair care products.
- For a stimulating massage, blend Tangerine oil with a carrier oil and apply the mixture in the desired area.
- For a good night of sleep, diffuse Tangerine oil mixed with Lavender and Chamomile.
- Add a few drops of Tangerine oil to your DIY all-purpose spray cleaner.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Tangerine can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Tangerine oil or products that contain it.
Applying Tangerine oil before sun exposure may cause photosensitivity and burning. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Tangerine oil on the skin.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Tangerine essential oil blends well with:
Bergamot, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Peppermint, and Spearmint.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.