Tangerine essential oil is distilled from the peel of the Citrus reticulata fruit, a member of the citrus family, through a cold distillation technique.
Tangerine has been used in Chinese culture and traditional medicine practices for centuries. With a sweet, tangy aroma, Tangerine essential oil has stimulating, energizing, cleansing, purifying, antifungal and antiseptic properties. It's a great essential oil to use in aromatherapy, DIY cleaners, personal care products, and more!
Potential uses of Tangerine essential oil:
- Sleeping problems
- Tension and stress
- Muscular Spasms
- Digestive Problems
- Skin irritations
- Air freshener
- DIY house cleaning products
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Tangerine essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Tangerine oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Tangerine essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Tangerine oil topically.
- To promote feelings of happiness, put 1-2 drops of Tangerine oil on your palm, rub your hands together, and place your hands over your nose and inhale the aroma for 30 seconds.
- For an uplifting atmosphere, add a few drops of Tangerine essential oil to your diffuser.
- For acne and skin impurities, blend Tangerine oil with a carrier oil, apply it on the skin.
- Treat dandruff, dry scalp, and other scalp infections, adding a few drops of Tangerine essential oil to your hair care products.
- For a stimulating massage, blend Tangerine oil with a carrier oil and apply the mixture in the desired area.
- For a good night of sleep, diffuse Tangerine oil mixed with Lavender and Chamomile.
- Add a few drops of Tangerine oil to your DIY all-purpose spray cleaner.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Tangerine can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Tangerine oil or products that contain it.
Applying Tangerine oil before sun exposure may cause photosensitivity and burning. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Tangerine oil on the skin.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Tangerine essential oil blends well with:
Bergamot, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Clary Sage, Clove, Cypress, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Lime, Orange, Peppermint, and Spearmint.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Love the Variety
Really love the variety and quality of the supplements and vitamins they carry
Excellent customer service and quality of products is superb!
Great product. Great value. Great Customer Service.
I Trust Remedy's
Always get a good product at the best price. I trust them.
I Love Everything I've Ordered
Exceptional quality; speedy shipping; informative staff and fair pricing! I love everything I’ve ordered.
I have told MANY of the amazing experiences my husband and I have had with this stellar company. Not only are their products top notch and extremely effective but their customer service is the best. This is a rare company that truly cares about quality on all levels.
Exceeded My Expectations
I have purchased several vitamins and supplements from the online store and and have visited The customer service exceeded my expectations. Maria, Gene and the Staff offer excellent customer service. They take their time to explain the products to you. The website is also very easy to navigate. Most important, my moods have improved, energy levels have increased, my stress and anxiety have decreased. The products that I have been using are: Mega VMT, Nuclear Greens, Beet Root, Blood Builder. My immune system is dangerously low. And I need to say that before I started taking these Supplements my doctor gave me the thumbs up 👍🏻 for approval. I am due for blood work in the beginning of June; I will continue the review after I receive my results.
I love using their workout supplements, great quality! They have increased my performance and speed up my recovery! 100% recommended!
Great products, reasonably priced,& the supplements really work. I’m also very happy that I can call and talk to someone regarding their suggestions,& any questions I may have. Dan has really been a great help and source of information on several occasions.
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!