Remedy's Nutrition® Lemon essential oil is obtained from the peel of the Citrus limon fruit, native to South Asia. The extraction of the oil is done by a cold-pressing distillation technique. The scent of Remedy's Lemon essential oil is described as clean, refreshing, and citrus.
Lemon juice, rind, and peel have a wide variety of applications. From culinary purposes (is a key ingredient in many foods and drinks) to non-culinary uses, due to its many well-known properties:
As a versatile oil, Lemon essential oil can be diffused (aromatherapy) or applied topically, offering many potential benefits:
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Elevates mood
- Stimulates the immune system
- Alleviates pain
- Treats acne and clears skin
- Fights exhaustion
- Kills harmful viruses and bacteria
- Reduces inflammation
- Purifies air and cleans surfaces
- Heals wounds
- Repels insects
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Lemon essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Lemon oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Lemon essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Lemon oil topically.
- For clear, healthy-looking skin, blend Lemon oil with a carrier oil, apply it to the skin. Or use a couple of drops of Lemon oil in your body and face lotions.
- To strengthen your hair, and make it smell delicious, apply a few drops to your shampoo, conditioner, and hair care products.
- For a soothing massage with Lemon essential oil, combine a few drops of Lemon oil with a carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- For an uplifting effect in your body and a nice looking skin, add Lemon oil to your body scrubs and body wash.
- To enhance your environment, add Lemon oil to your favorite diffuser.
- To make your DIY cleaner, combine a couple of drops of Lemon oil with water in a spray bottle, and clean any area that needs it.
- For insect repellent, blend Lemon, Eucalyptus, and Peppermint along with a carrier oil, and apply it on the skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Lemon oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Lemon oil or products that contain it.
Applying Lemon oil before sun exposure may cause photosensitivity and burning. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Lemon oil on the skin.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Lemon essential oil blends well with:
Bergamot, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Peppermint, Pine, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Love the Variety
Really love the variety and quality of the supplements and vitamins they carry
Excellent customer service and quality of products is superb!
Great product. Great value. Great Customer Service.
I Trust Remedy's
Always get a good product at the best price. I trust them.
I Love Everything I've Ordered
Exceptional quality; speedy shipping; informative staff and fair pricing! I love everything I’ve ordered.
I have told MANY of the amazing experiences my husband and I have had with this stellar company. Not only are their products top notch and extremely effective but their customer service is the best. This is a rare company that truly cares about quality on all levels.
Exceeded My Expectations
I have purchased several vitamins and supplements from the online store and and have visited The customer service exceeded my expectations. Maria, Gene and the Staff offer excellent customer service. They take their time to explain the products to you. The website is also very easy to navigate. Most important, my moods have improved, energy levels have increased, my stress and anxiety have decreased. The products that I have been using are: Mega VMT, Nuclear Greens, Beet Root, Blood Builder. My immune system is dangerously low. And I need to say that before I started taking these Supplements my doctor gave me the thumbs up 👍🏻 for approval. I am due for blood work in the beginning of June; I will continue the review after I receive my results.
I love using their workout supplements, great quality! They have increased my performance and speed up my recovery! 100% recommended!
Great products, reasonably priced,& the supplements really work. I’m also very happy that I can call and talk to someone regarding their suggestions,& any questions I may have. Dan has really been a great help and source of information on several occasions.
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!