Remedy's Nutrition® Lemon essential oil is obtained from the peel of the Citrus limon fruit, native to South Asia. The extraction of the oil is done by a cold-pressing distillation technique. The scent of Remedy's Lemon essential oil is described as clean, refreshing, and citrus.
Lemon juice, rind, and peel have a wide variety of applications. From culinary purposes (is a key ingredient in many foods and drinks) to non-culinary uses, due to its many well-known properties:
As a versatile oil, Lemon essential oil can be diffused (aromatherapy) or applied topically, offering many potential benefits:
- Reduces anxiety and stress
- Elevates mood
- Stimulates the immune system
- Alleviates pain
- Treats acne and clears skin
- Fights exhaustion
- Kills harmful viruses and bacteria
- Reduces inflammation
- Purifies air and cleans surfaces
- Heals wounds
- Repels insects
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Lemon essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Lemon oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Lemon essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Lemon oil topically.
- For clear, healthy-looking skin, blend Lemon oil with a carrier oil, apply it to the skin. Or use a couple of drops of Lemon oil in your body and face lotions.
- To strengthen your hair, and make it smell delicious, apply a few drops to your shampoo, conditioner, and hair care products.
- For a soothing massage with Lemon essential oil, combine a few drops of Lemon oil with a carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- For an uplifting effect in your body and a nice looking skin, add Lemon oil to your body scrubs and body wash.
- To enhance your environment, add Lemon oil to your favorite diffuser.
- To make your DIY cleaner, combine a couple of drops of Lemon oil with water in a spray bottle, and clean any area that needs it.
- For insect repellent, blend Lemon, Eucalyptus, and Peppermint along with a carrier oil, and apply it on the skin.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Lemon oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Lemon oil or products that contain it.
Applying Lemon oil before sun exposure may cause photosensitivity and burning. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Lemon oil on the skin.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Lemon essential oil blends well with:
Bergamot, Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Peppermint, Pine, Sandalwood, and Ylang Ylang.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
Relax, we're here for you
Making your shopping experience as easy and painless as possible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.