Remedy's Nutrition® Grapefruit essential oil is extracted from the rind of the Grapefruit plant, Citrus X paradisi, native to Barbados, where it is proudly called one of the "Seven Wonders of Barbados."
Grapefruit has a fresh, sweet, and citrus aroma. It's commonly used topically and in aromatherapy, with a potential variety of health benefits.
Remedy's Nutrition® Grapefruit essential oil is obtained through the cold distillation process. We recommended our 100% pure, no fillers, Grapefruit oil for your family's natural 'medicine' cabinet.
Grapefruit oil's energizing scent is used to reduce stress, boost energy, improve mood, and enhance overall health. This oil's antibacterial and antimicrobial properties are commonly used for skin care purposes and DIY house cleaners.
Possible benefits of Grapefruit oil:
- Reduces blood pressure
- Reduces stress levels
- Promotes circulation
- Stimulates digestion
- Promotes healthy-looking hair and skin
- Uplifts mood
- Cleansing properties
- Suppress appetite
- Promotes Weight Loss
- Balances mood and relieves anxiety
- Antibacterial and antimicrobial properties
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Grapefruit essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Grapefruit oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Grapefruit essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Grapefruit oil topically.
- For clear, healthy-looking skin, blend Grapefruit oil with a carrier oil, apply it on the skin. Or use a couple of drops of Grapefruit oil in your body and face lotions.
- For a soothing massage with Grapefruit essential oil, combine a few drops of Grapefruit oil with a carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- For an uplifting effect in your body and a nice looking skin, add Grapefruit oil to your body scrubs and body wash.
- To reduce tension, rub 1-2 drops of Grapefruit essential oil onto your neck and shoulders.
- For a refreshing and uplifting environment, add Grapefruit oil to your favorite diffuser.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Grapefruit can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Grapefruit oil or products that contain it.
Applying Grapefruit oil before sun exposure may cause photosensitivity and burning. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Grapefruit oil on the skin.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DIY home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Grapefruit essential oil blends well with:
Basil, Bergamot, Cedarwood, Chamomile, Cinnamon, Cypress, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Lemon, Lemongrass, Lime, Peppermint, Rosemary, Orange, and Ylang Ylang.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.