Remedy's Cypress essential oil is distilled from the needles and branches of the Cupressus sempervirens L tree. Sempervirens means "evergreen." From temper ("always") + virens ("flourishing, green"). Cypress trees are very long-lived, with some of them reported to be over 1,000 years old. They are often called Mediterranean Cypress due to their origin.
The fresh, warm, and woody aroma of Cypress essential oil has many potential uses:
- Cypress has energizing and refreshing properties, helping you obtain mental clarity and relieve nervousness and anxiety.
- Due to the astringent and toning properties, Cypress oil supports oily skin and promotes overall healthy-looking skin.
- Cypress's antibacterial properties can help you clean and heal cuts, wounds, and infections.
- Cypress essential oil is antispasmodic, helping to relieve muscle pain and soreness.
- Due to the clean and pleasant aroma, it can be used as a natural deodorant.
- Cypress oil encourages blood circulation, improving cellulite and varicose veins.
Remedy's Nutrition Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Cypress essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Cypress oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Since Remedy's Cypress essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state, start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- For an uplifting experience, diffused Cypress blended with citrus oils, such as Lemon, Lime, or Orange.
- Before going for a hike or a run, apply Cypress oil to your feet and legs.
- For a relaxing massage experience, mix Cypress and Grapefruit essential oil with a carrier oil.
- To improve the appearance of oily skin, add one or two drops of Cypress oil to your toner or face lotion.
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, ears, mouth, and other sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Cypress can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Cypress oil or products that contain it.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Cypress essential oil blends well with: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Grapefruit, Lemon, Lime, Lavender, Orange, Rosemary, and Sandalwood.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Love the Variety
Really love the variety and quality of the supplements and vitamins they carry
Excellent customer service and quality of products is superb!
Great product. Great value. Great Customer Service.
I Trust Remedy's
Always get a good product at the best price. I trust them.
I Love Everything I've Ordered
Exceptional quality; speedy shipping; informative staff and fair pricing! I love everything I’ve ordered.
I have told MANY of the amazing experiences my husband and I have had with this stellar company. Not only are their products top notch and extremely effective but their customer service is the best. This is a rare company that truly cares about quality on all levels.
Exceeded My Expectations
I have purchased several vitamins and supplements from the online store and and have visited The customer service exceeded my expectations. Maria, Gene and the Staff offer excellent customer service. They take their time to explain the products to you. The website is also very easy to navigate. Most important, my moods have improved, energy levels have increased, my stress and anxiety have decreased. The products that I have been using are: Mega VMT, Nuclear Greens, Beet Root, Blood Builder. My immune system is dangerously low. And I need to say that before I started taking these Supplements my doctor gave me the thumbs up 👍🏻 for approval. I am due for blood work in the beginning of June; I will continue the review after I receive my results.
I love using their workout supplements, great quality! They have increased my performance and speed up my recovery! 100% recommended!
Great products, reasonably priced,& the supplements really work. I’m also very happy that I can call and talk to someone regarding their suggestions,& any questions I may have. Dan has really been a great help and source of information on several occasions.
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!