Persian Lime essential oil is extracted from the peel of the Citrus aurantiifolia fruit, native to Persia (now Iran) and southern Iraq. The Persian Lime has a hybrid origin. It is the result of a cross between Key Lime with Lemon. Although there are other species of limes, the Persian Lime is the most widely cultivated lime species. It's used in the food and beverage industry, in perfumery, aromatherapy, and personal care products.
Remedy's Nutrition® Persian Lime essential oil is obtained through a steam distillation technique. The oil has a fresh, zesty, and tart aroma with refreshing, stimulating, cleansing and uplifting, antiseptic, antiviral, astringent, bactericide, and disinfectant properties.
Potential uses of Persian Lime essential oil:
- Skin irritations
- Insect bites
- Eases breathing conditions, colds, and flu
- Reduces stress, anxiety, and mental fatigue
- DIY house cleaners
- Personal care products
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Persian Lime essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Persian Lime oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Persian Lime essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Persian Lime oil topically.
- For clear, healthy-looking skin, blend Persian Lime oil with a carrier oil, apply it on the skin. Or use a couple of drops of Persian Lime oil in your body and face lotions.
- For a soothing massage, combine a few drops of Persian Lime oil with a carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- For an uplifting effect in your body and a nice looking skin, add a few drops of Persian Lime oil to your baths.
- To reduce tension, rub 1-2 drops of Persian Lime essential oil onto your neck and shoulders.
- For a refreshing and uplifting environment, add Persian Lime oil to your favorite diffuser.
- To make your DIY cleaner, combine a couple of drops of Persian Lime oil with water in a spray bottle, and clean any area that needs it.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Persian Lime oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Persian Lime oil or products that contain it.
Applying Persian Lime oil before sun exposure may cause photosensitivity and burning. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Persian Lime oil on the skin.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Persian Lime essential oil blends well with:
Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Mandarin, Neroli, Nutmeg, Orange, Rose, Rosemary, Rosewood, Vetiver and Ylang-ylang.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Love the Variety
Really love the variety and quality of the supplements and vitamins they carry
Excellent customer service and quality of products is superb!
Great product. Great value. Great Customer Service.
I Trust Remedy's
Always get a good product at the best price. I trust them.
I Love Everything I've Ordered
Exceptional quality; speedy shipping; informative staff and fair pricing! I love everything I’ve ordered.
I have told MANY of the amazing experiences my husband and I have had with this stellar company. Not only are their products top notch and extremely effective but their customer service is the best. This is a rare company that truly cares about quality on all levels.
Exceeded My Expectations
I have purchased several vitamins and supplements from the online store and and have visited The customer service exceeded my expectations. Maria, Gene and the Staff offer excellent customer service. They take their time to explain the products to you. The website is also very easy to navigate. Most important, my moods have improved, energy levels have increased, my stress and anxiety have decreased. The products that I have been using are: Mega VMT, Nuclear Greens, Beet Root, Blood Builder. My immune system is dangerously low. And I need to say that before I started taking these Supplements my doctor gave me the thumbs up 👍🏻 for approval. I am due for blood work in the beginning of June; I will continue the review after I receive my results.
I love using their workout supplements, great quality! They have increased my performance and speed up my recovery! 100% recommended!
Great products, reasonably priced,& the supplements really work. I’m also very happy that I can call and talk to someone regarding their suggestions,& any questions I may have. Dan has really been a great help and source of information on several occasions.
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!