Modern life makes many feel overwhelmed due to the number of daily pressures they face. If you have a busy life and a demanding schedule, you may feel tired and stressed. This kind of lifestyle can negatively affect your health and your well-being.
Remedy's Nutrition® Relaxation blend promotes a sense of tranquility, calmness, and peace in the body and mind. It's a harmonious combination to help you reduce stress, anxiety, uplift your mood, and promote a good night of sleep.
With the pairing and blending of the following calming essential oils, be ready to enjoy the ultimate relaxing experience! Our Relaxation blend features:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Aroma: fresh, floral, herbaceous, light
Properties: calming, relaxing, sedative, anti-depressive, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)
Aroma: woody, dry, musky, strong
Properties: sedative, calming, grounding, balancing
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
Aroma: earthy, woody, spicy
Properties: shooting, relaxing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
Lime (Citrus aurantiifolia)
Aroma: citrus, tart, zesty, fresh
Properties: uplifting, stimulating, refreshing, cleansing, purifying, antibacterial, astringent
Grapefruit (Citrus X paradisi)
Aroma: fresh, sweet, citrus
Properties: energizing, uplifting, stimulant, cleansing, antibacterial, antimicrobial
Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
Aroma: woody, herbal, clean, refreshing
Properties: calming, relaxing, soothing, balancing, anti-depressive
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
Aroma: sweet, fruity, floral, rich
Properties: enhancing, sedative, antidepressant, moisturizing, antiseptic, antioxidant, aphrodisiacDIFFERENCE
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.DOSAGE
Remedy's Nutrition® Relaxation blend oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Relaxation blend oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Relaxation blend oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- For a calming massage, blend Relaxation oil with a carrier oil and apply the mixture to the temples or forehead, neck, back, and other tensed areas of your body.
- For a relaxing experience, add a few drops of Relaxation blend oil to your bath salts.
- For a good night of sleep, blend Relaxation oil with a carrier oil and rub it on the bottoms of your feet. You can also add a few drops to your pillows and bedding.
- For a shooting effect at any time of the day, diffuse Relaxation oil using your diffuser of choice.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Relaxation blend oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Relaxation blend oil.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
Remedy's Nutrition® Serena Tea
Remedy's Nutrition® Kava Kava Capsules
Remedy's Nutrition® Calm Surfer™
Remedy's Nutrition® GABA Calm™
Remedy's Nutrition® Sweet Calm™ (available in capsules and tincture)
Remedy's Nutrition® Stress Management Power Pack™
Remedy's Nutrition® Full Spectrum CBD Oil
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.