Getting a good night of sleep is essential for our overall health, physically and emotionally. But it's not always easy; many people experience poor-quality sleep. This presents a challenge in maintaining optimal health and well-being.
If you want to make sure you get a better night of sleep without using over-the-counter and prescription medications, Remedy's Lullaby Essential Oil may be the solution you are looking for. It's a calming and soothing mix of all-natural pure essential oils that support sound sleep.
Remedy's Lullaby Oil is a versatile essential oil. It can be diffused in the bedroom before going to bed, diluted and sprayed onto sheets and pillowcases, and a few drops can be blended with your favorite body lotion for a more relaxing night's sleep.
Whether your mind is racing or you wake up through the night, Remedy's Nutrition® recommends Lullaby oil. At Remedy's, we say 'everyone sleeps'!
Remedy's Lullaby Oil contains:
Valerian (Valeriana officinalis)
Aroma: woody, dry, musky, strong
Properties: sedative, calming, grounding, balancing
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Aroma: fresh, floral, herbaceous, light
Properties: calming, relaxing, sedative, anti-depressive, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial
Clary Sage (Salvia sclarea)
Aroma: woody, herbal, clean, refreshing
Properties: calming, relaxing, soothing, balancing, anti-depressive
Ylang Ylang (Cananga odorata)
Aroma: sweet, fruity, floral, rich
Properties: enhancing, sedative, antidepressant, moisturizing, antiseptic, antioxidant, aphrodisiac
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
Aroma: earthy, woody, spicy
Properties: shooting, relaxing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera)
Aroma: near odorless
Properties: anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant
Aroma: nearly odorless
Properties: regenerative, anti-aging, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Remedy's Nutrition® Lullaby blend oil is blended with a high-quality grapeseed carrier oil. It's ready to use and very easy to incorporate into your daily life. A couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
Before using any essential oil for your first time, a skin patch test should be done to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin.
- Dilute Lullaby oil with water in a spray bottle and sprayed onto sheets and pillowcases.
- Add a few drops of Lullaby oil into your favorite body lotion for a more relaxing night's sleep.
- Before going to bed, diffuse Lullaby oil in your bedroom.
- Apply a few drops of Lullaby oil to your temples or the bottoms of your feet.
- Apply Lullaby to your hot tub and enjoy a relaxing bath.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Lullaby blend oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Lullaby blend oil.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
Remedy's Nutrition® Mega Sleep
Remedy's Nutrition® Deeper Sleep™ (available in tea, capsules, and tincture forms)
Remedy's Nutrition® Sleep Power Pack™
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.