Garlic (Allium sativum) is an intensely aromatic bulb crop native to Central Asia and northeastern Iran.
Many cultures used Garlic's unique flavor and aroma as a main component in their culinary recipes and as a natural remedy to treat several health ailments throughout history. Today, Garlic continues to be a fundamental ingredient in many dishes worldwide and is included in many families 'home remedies' kit.
Remedy's Nutrition Garlic essential oil is extracted from crushed Garlic by steam distillation, which is pure, expensive, and very concentrated.
Garlic oil may provide our health with extraordinary benefits:
With all those potential properties, Garlic can be used for a wide range of applications:
- Blood pressure
- Respiratory conditions, such as congestion, cold, and bronchitis
- Mosquito repellent
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Garlic essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Garlic oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Garlic essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state; start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
For respiratory conditions:
- Blend Garlic with Eucalyptus oil and a carrier oil, and apply it to the chest, forehead, and spine.
- Add two drops of Garlic oil in a small bowl with hot water and inhale.
For skin infections:
- Add a few drops of Garlic essential oil to warm water and use it in the infected area.
- Add two drops of Garlic oil to your favorite diffuser.
- Add 5-8 drops of Garlic oil into your bath.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Garlic can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Garlic oil or products that contain it.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Garlic essential oil blends well with:
Cumin, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lavender, Peppermint, Rosemary, and Tea Tree.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.