Remedy's Nutrition® Niaouli essential oil is obtained from the leaves and twigs of the Melaleuca Virdiflora plant, native to Australia.
A steam technique extracts the distillation of the oil. Niaouli oil's scent is commonly described as fresh, sweet, woody, earthy, herbaceous, and harsh.
Aboriginal Australians used Niaouli for multiple purposes. They used the paper-like bark to construct shelters, vessels, and for storing and cooking food.
They used this plant's leaves for medicinal purposes, making infusions and distilling the leaves' oil to treat coughs, colds, congestion, headache, fever, and achiness.
Niaouli is well-known for its excellent properties, helping you to support your overall well-being:
With such properties, Niaouli essential oil has several potential uses:
- Respiratory conditions such as asthma, bronchitis, and sinusitis
- Skin infections, sunburn, and acne
- Sinus Congestion
- Sore Throats, coughs, and colds
- Cuts and wounds
- Insect repellent
- Headaches and migraines
- Muscle and joint pain
- DIY cleaning product
- Air purifier
- Massage oil
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Niaouli essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Niaouli oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Niaouli essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state.
Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- For clear, healthy-looking skin, add one drop of Niaouli oil to your face cleanser.
- For a shooting massage, combine a few drops of Niaouli oil with a carrier oil and apply to the desired area.
- To enhance your environment and purify the air, blend Niaouli with Eucalyptus, Bergamot, or Lavender oil, and add to your favorite diffuser.
- To make your DIY cleaner, combine a couple of drops of Niaouli oil with water in a spray bottle, and clean any area that needs it.
- For insect repellent, blend Lemongrass with a carrier oil, and apply it on the skin before going outside.
- To relieve pain and discomfort from joints and muscles, combine two drops of Niaouli with a carrier oil and apply to the affected area.
- For external use only.
- Avoid contact with sensitive areas.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician.
- Do not use undiluted on the skin.
- Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Niaouli oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Niaouli oil or products that contain it.
Often Taken With
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Niaouli essential oil blends well with:
- Tea Tree
What are essential oils?
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts.
Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
Can I ingest essential oils?
Use extreme caution with companies that encourage you to ingest essential oils. Many companies erroneously promote the ingestion of essential oils, leading to severe kidney, liver, and heart issues.
Some well-known companies have used this as a promotional tactic to increase income, but the reality is that essential oils generally are not developed for internal use, with few exceptions.
See descriptions for each essential oil for best use practices. Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are evaluated by our Pharmacist, a Registered Nurse, and an Herbalist for quality and use.
What is aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils for healing purposes. Essential Oils may assist in the following applications: pain relief, mood enhancement, and increased cognitive function.
Aromatherapy is a holistic treatment seeking to improve physical, mental, and emotional health.
If you have a health concern, always seek medical attention and consult your health care practitioner regarding the use of any supplement or essential oil.
Can I use essential oils every day?
Yes, you can incorporate essential oils into your everyday life if you use them safely.
How much essential oil should I use?
Because pure essential oils are concentrated and potent, usually, a couple of drops are enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
How should I store my essential oils?
Store essential oils in a cool, dry, and dark place.
Do I need to dilute essential oils?
Remedy's Nutrition® recommends that, for initial topical use, all essential oils are diluted to avoid skin irritation, burns, blisters, and sensibility. For a healthy adult, dilute ½ tsp. of carrier oil, such as olive, coconut, avocado, or almond, for every 1 to 3 drops of essential oil, then apply to your skin!
Are essential oils safe for kids?
Some essential oils can be toxic to children. Ensure you keep your essential oils out of reach of children and consult your physician before using essential oils on your kids.
Can I use essential oils during pregnancy and while breastfeeding?
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, it's better to consult your physician before using essential oils.
Why choose Remedy's Nutrition® essential oils?
Remedy's Nutrition® essential oils are 100% pure practitioner oils and pharmacists reviewed.
Remedy's essential oils are produced using a safe and clean distillation method, and they are appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle. Quality and potency are guaranteed!
ReviewsRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
Relax, we're here for you
Making your shopping experience as easy and painless as possible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.