Allergy Essential Oil 3 Dram / 10 mL
Learn all about Allergy Essential Oil
Seasonal allergies can be very uncomfortable. They can range from mild to severe, with symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and throat, congestion, and headaches. This happens because our immune system overreacts to something in the environment, an outdoor allergen, like pollen from plants and trees.
To help you bring relief from seasonal allergies, at Remedy's Nutrition®, we designed a custom blend of high-quality essential oils known for being effective in the treatment of allergies. It's easy to use and versatile: you can diffuse it, apply it topically, or inhale it.
Remedy's Nutrition® Allergy Oil contains:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifoli)
- Aroma: fresh, floral, herbaceous, light
- Properties: calming, relaxing, sedative, anti-depressive, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
- Aroma: earthy, woody, spicy
- Properties: shooting, relaxing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
Sandalwood (Santalum album)
- Aroma: dry, sweet, woody
- Properties: grounding, balancing, soothing, astringent, purifying, cooling, antibacterial, antioxidant
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Aroma: fresh, woody, camphoraceous
- Properties: cleansing, purifying, anti-inflammatory, germ-fighting, antibacterial
Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Aroma: clean, refreshing, citrus
- Properties: cleansing, uplifting, astringent, disinfectant, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Aroma: strong, sweet, woody
- Properties: decongestant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, relaxing, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
When you buy supplements from Remedy's Nutrition, you get the absolute best available. The best quality, the most beneficial products available anywhere, guaranteed!
Remedy’s Means Results! Quality, Purity, Pride.
Remedy's Nutrition® Allergy blend essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Allergy blend oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Allergy blend oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- Diffusion: Add a few drops to your diffuser of choice.
- Inhalation: You can breathe it directly from the bottle or by steam inhalation. Place a couple of drops of Allergy oil in a steaming bowl of hot water, put a towel over your head, lean over it and inhale for a few minutes the aromatic vapors.
- Topically: Dilute Allergy oil with a carrier oil and apply the mixture to the sinuses, under the nose, chest, and behind the ears.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Allergy blend oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Allergy blend oil.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
Allergy Essential Oil 3 Dram / 10 mL
When should I take Vitamin Supplements?
It is best to take supplementation as directed. As a rule with breakfast, lunch and dinner is best. Take supplements that assist with sleep 20 minutes before bed. Be careful not to take high amounts of B-vitamins or stimulants before bed. In addition, if a condition continues for an extended time, a week or more, or if you feel severe pain, see your healthcare professional immediately.
Is Remedy's Nutrition really better than other Supplement Companies?
Please, stop for a moment, take a deep breath, and absorb this information. No filers, no additives, no binders, no GMO products, 50 years of experience, high-quality and fairly supplements, 1000 mg capsules, every product is based on at least 7 clinical studies, custom nutrition, cold pressed supplements, made fresh daily, and at least 15 university degrees behind the Remedy's name. Yes! We are that advanced and offer amazing Vitamin Supplements and Pure Personal Care items, from our family, to yours.
Shipping: How long until I get my product?
We normally ship within 24 hours. If you desire faster shipping, please choose expedited shipping at checkout or call 305-396-7028. We will do our very best to assist in whatever way possible
What if you do not have the specific product I want in stock?
Please call 305-396-7028 and we will find a comparable, if not superior product, in stock. With almost 400 product in stock and an additional 250 products in our arsenal we can improve on any products that are mass produced, because we care.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
To return your product, you should mail your product to: Remedy's Nutrtion100800 Overseas Highway, Suite #1, Key Largo Florida US 33037
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Get in touch
Need help choosing a Supplement or Personal Care Product? Our friendly staff is waiting to answer your questions with helpful advice.
Key Largo: 305-396-7028
Miami Lakes: 305-400-8920
Our standards are the highest in the industry. We use "00" Vegetarian Capsules with no additives, fillers or binders. Always use grade A Superior or above quality herbs, minerals and oils. We believe you will not find better quality and pricing. Take time to see what, how much and most importantly the quality of what you purchase. Just as important our herbs are never stored in a warehouse in heat or sever conditions.
The majority of our products contain 100mg of herbs and minerals. Take a moment and think of the cost of a 250 mg product and multiply it times 4. The savings range form 50% to 100% savings. Far too often, advertising drives the buyer and not the quality and quantity of the product. We guarantee our products for 30 days and as long as they have not been exposed to external conditions.
When to see a medical professional.
The diagnostic tools of modern medicine are impressive. Far to often overmedicating can cause further health issues. However, seeing a trained and licensed professional has its place, especially in diagnostics. Remember as medical professionals we are your employees. You have the right to ask as many questions and dictate your healthcare.