Learn all about Allergy Essential Oil
Seasonal allergies can be very uncomfortable. They can range from mild to severe, with symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and throat, congestion, and headaches. This happens because our immune system overreacts to something in the environment, an outdoor allergen, like pollen from plants and trees.
To help you bring relief from seasonal allergies, at Remedy's Nutrition®, we designed a custom blend of high-quality essential oils known for being effective in the treatment of allergies. It's easy to use and versatile: you can diffuse it, apply it topically, or inhale it.
Remedy's Nutrition® Allergy Oil contains:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifoli)
- Aroma: fresh, floral, herbaceous, light
- Properties: calming, relaxing, sedative, anti-depressive, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
- Aroma: earthy, woody, spicy
- Properties: shooting, relaxing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
Sandalwood (Santalum album)
- Aroma: dry, sweet, woody
- Properties: grounding, balancing, soothing, astringent, purifying, cooling, antibacterial, antioxidant
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
- Aroma: fresh, woody, camphoraceous
- Properties: cleansing, purifying, anti-inflammatory, germ-fighting, antibacterial
Lemon (Citrus limon)
- Aroma: clean, refreshing, citrus
- Properties: cleansing, uplifting, astringent, disinfectant, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
- Aroma: strong, sweet, woody
- Properties: decongestant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, relaxing, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
When you buy supplements from Remedy's Nutrition, you get the absolute best available. The best quality, the most beneficial products available anywhere, guaranteed!
Remedy’s Means Results! Quality, Purity, Pride.
HOW TO USE
Remedy's Nutrition® Allergy blend essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Allergy blend oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Allergy blend oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- Diffusion: Add a few drops to your diffuser of choice.
- Inhalation: You can breathe it directly from the bottle or by steam inhalation. Place a couple of drops of Allergy oil in a steaming bowl of hot water, put a towel over your head, lean over it and inhale for a few minutes the aromatic vapors.
- Topically: Dilute Allergy oil with a carrier oil and apply the mixture to the sinuses, under the nose, chest, and behind the ears.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Allergy blend oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Allergy blend oil.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
- Remedy's Nutrition® Quercetin Bromelain
- Remedy's Nutrition® Sinu Free™
- Remedy's Nutrition® Sinus Power Pack™
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Love the Variety
Really love the variety and quality of the supplements and vitamins they carry
Excellent customer service and quality of products is superb!
Great product. Great value. Great Customer Service.
I Trust Remedy's
Always get a good product at the best price. I trust them.
I Love Everything I've Ordered
Exceptional quality; speedy shipping; informative staff and fair pricing! I love everything I’ve ordered.
I have told MANY of the amazing experiences my husband and I have had with this stellar company. Not only are their products top notch and extremely effective but their customer service is the best. This is a rare company that truly cares about quality on all levels.
Exceeded My Expectations
I have purchased several vitamins and supplements from the online store and and have visited The customer service exceeded my expectations. Maria, Gene and the Staff offer excellent customer service. They take their time to explain the products to you. The website is also very easy to navigate. Most important, my moods have improved, energy levels have increased, my stress and anxiety have decreased. The products that I have been using are: Mega VMT, Nuclear Greens, Beet Root, Blood Builder. My immune system is dangerously low. And I need to say that before I started taking these Supplements my doctor gave me the thumbs up 👍🏻 for approval. I am due for blood work in the beginning of June; I will continue the review after I receive my results.
I love using their workout supplements, great quality! They have increased my performance and speed up my recovery! 100% recommended!
Great products, reasonably priced,& the supplements really work. I’m also very happy that I can call and talk to someone regarding their suggestions,& any questions I may have. Dan has really been a great help and source of information on several occasions.
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!