Sinus problems, like irritation, inflammation, and congestion, are very common. They cause uncomfortable symptoms: pain, swelling and tenderness around your cheeks, eyes or forehead, headache, snoring, difficulty to breathe, and more.
At Remedy's Nutrition®, we created a powerful blend of high quality pure essential oils to help you ease your sinus pain and inflammation and to get rid of your sinus problem faster.
Remedy's Nutrition® Sinus oil features:
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Aroma: fresh, camphoraceous
Properties: cleansing, purifying, anti-inflammatory, germ-fighting, antibacterial
Lemongrass (Cymbopogon flexuosus)
Aroma: fresh, citrus, smoky
Properties: purifying, shooting, invigorating, antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Aroma: strong, sweet, woody
Properties: decongestant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, relaxing, antibacterial, anti-microbial, antiseptic
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Remedy's Nutrition® Sinus blend oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Sinus blend oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Sinus blend oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- Diffusion: Add a few drops to your diffuser of choice.
- Inhalation: You can breathe it directly from the bottle or by steam inhalation. Place a couple of drops of Sinus oil in a steaming bowl of hot water, put a towel over your head, lean over it and inhale for a few minutes the aromatic vapors.
- Topically: Dilute Sinus oil with a carrier oil and apply the mixture to the sinuses, under the nose, chest, and behind the ears.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Sinus blend oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Sinus blend oil.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
Remedy's Nutrition® Quercetin Bromelain
Remedy's Nutrition® Sinu Free™
Remedy's Nutrition® Sinus Power Pack™
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.