Remedy's Nutrition® Cooling Massage Oil is carefully formulated with Grapeseed oil and Peppermint and Spearmint pure essential oils, known for their cooling and shooting properties. It's a refreshing formula, perfect for a whole-body massage!
Peppermint (Mentha piperita)
Pure essential oil
Aroma: fresh, cool, herbal, and minty
Properties: refreshing, cooling, stimulating, expectorant, and anti-inflammatory
Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
Pure essential oil
Aroma: fresh, sweet, minty, and herbaceous
Properties: cooling, stimulating, cleansing, and decongesting
Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera)
Aroma: near odorless
Properties: anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and antioxidant
Possible uses of Cooling Massage Oil:
- Muscle aches or pains
- Insect bites
- Itchy, irritated skin
Create an invigorating, relaxing, and cooling experience with Remedy's Nutrition® Cooling Massage Oil!
Remedy's Nutrition® Cooling Massage Oil is:
- 100% Pure Oil
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
After a patch test ensuring it doesn't irritate your skin, you can use Remedy's Nutrition® Cooling Massage Oil directly onto the skin.
- For a relaxing experience, use Cooling Massage Oil once a week for a full body massage.
- For a good night of sleep, apply Cooling Massage Oil to the feet just before bed.
- To alleviate muscle aches or pain, massage the affected area with Cooling Massage Oil.
- To soften skin, apply Cooling Massage Oil to the skin's affected areas, such as heels, elbows, and knees.
- For a stimulating effect, add a few drops of Cooling Massage Oil into your bath.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Cooling Massage Oil is generally safe for all skin types. However, a patch test should always be done before adding any new product to your routine to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Cooling Massage Oil.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
Cooling Massage Oil blends well with the following oils:
Chamomile, Eucalyptus, Lavender, Peppermint, and Rosemary.
Remedy's Nutrition® Cooling Massage Oil is carefully formulated with Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera) oil and Peppermint (Mentha piperita), and Spearmint (Mentha spicata) pure essential oils, known for their cooling and shooting properties. It's a refreshing formula, perfect for a whole-body massage!
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
Relax, we're here for you
Making your shopping experience as easy and painless as possible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.