Headaches, defined as "pain in any region of the head," are a common health problem: we all experience them from time to time. They can negatively affect the quality of our lives, causing discomfort and tension, to the point of disrupting our daily activities and routine.
If you want to alleviate your headaches without using over-the-counter painkillers, Remedy's Headache Stopper Essential Oil may be a good aid. It's a synergic mix of all-natural pure essential oils known to assist with pain relief.
Remedy's Headache Stopper essential oil contains:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Aroma: fresh, floral, herbaceous, light
Properties: calming, relaxing, sedative, anti-depressive, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial
Spearmint (Mentha spicata)
Aroma: fresh, sweet, minty, herbaceous
Properties: cooling, stimulating, cleansing, decongesting
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Aroma: strong, sweet, woody
Properties: decongestant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, relaxing, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic
Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Aroma: fresh, herbaceous, sweet
Properties: purifying, uplifting, antibacterial, disinfectant
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Remedy's Nutrition® Headache Stopper essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Headache Stopper essential oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Headache Stopper oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- Blend Headache Stopper oil with a carrier oil and apply the mixture to the temples, forehead, or neck.
- Add a few drops of Headache Stopper blend oil to your bath.
- Add a few drops of Headache Stopper oil to your pillows and bedding.
- Diffuse Headache Stopper oil using your favorite diffuser.
- After blending Headache Stopper oil with a carrier oil, apply a tiny amount into your palms, rub your hands together and inhale the aroma.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Headache Stopper essential oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Headache Stopper essential oil.
If headaches occur regularly, it's essential to consult your physician to see if an underlying condition is responsible for the pain.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
Remedy's Nutrition® Headache Pain Power Pack™
Remedy's Nutrition® Migraine Annihilator™
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.