Strengthen Your Body
The elderberry (Sambucus nigra) has a long history of traditional use in central Europe, especially in the Swiss Alps region where it has been prized for centuries. Sambu Guard offers a combination of wild-grown elderberries and elder flowers along with other immune-enhancing ingredients.* Each of the ingredients in Sambu Well have been selected because of the specific function it contributes to the formula, and for its ability to work synergistically with the others for maximum effect.
- Sambu Well consists of wild-grown elderberry juice concentrate, wild-grown elder blossom extract, fresh-pressed Echinacea purpurea, and vitamin C.
- Elderberries not only give Sambu Well its rich, delicious flavor, but provide a valuable mixture of flavonoids including quercetin, rutin, and anthocyanins
- The active constituents of the elder blossom extract stimulate a powerful immune response
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant that offer further protection*
- Naturally sweetened with honey
- No artificial additives
- All-vegetarian liquid formula
- Bottled in environmentally friendly glass Premium Remedy's Nutrition quality
- Helps support the upper respiratory tract
- Assists the body in maintaining healthy breathing passages *
Sambu Well has not been the subject of any clinical trials but elderberry, echinacea purpurea, and vitamin C individually have. Elderberry has shown to be safe and effective in clinical trials.*
The anthocyanin flavonoids in elderberry seem to be the main active ingredients that support a strong immune response (1).* These flavonoids also incorporate themselves into cells and tissues to provide protective antioxidant effects (1,2). *
1. Monograph. Sambucus nigra (elderberry).Altern Med Rev. 2005 Mar;10(1):51-4.
2. Vlachojannis JE, Cameron M, Chrubasik S. A systematic review on the sambuci fructus effect and efficacy profiles. Phytother Res. 2010 Jan;24(1):1-8.
Not Intended As Medical Advice.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.