Drevied from fresh or dried leaves of olive plant. A major component of olive leaf, oleuropein, has antioxidant properties.
- Iridoide monoterpenes: oleuropein ligstroside.
- Triterpenes: oleanolic acid, maslinic acid
- Flavonoids: luteolin-7-O-glucoside, apigenine-7-O-glucoside.
- The pollen from olive tree can cause severe respiratory allergy.
Antihypertensive drugs: May increase the blood pressure lowering effect .
Insulin and Antidiabetic drugs: May increase the hypoglycemic effect.
Chemotherapy drugs: May interfere with the actions of certain chemotherapy drugs due to its antioxidant effects.
- Montilla MP, Agil A, Navarro MC, Jimenez MI, Garcia-Granados A, Parra A et al. Antioxidant activity of maslinic acid, a triterpene derivative obtained from Olea europaea. Planta Med 2003;69:472-4.
- Gonzalez M, Zarzuelo A, Gamez MJ, Utrilla MP, Jimenez J, Osuna I. Hypoglycemic activity of olive leaf. Planta Med 1992;58:513-5.
- Markin D, Duek L, Berdicevsky I. In vitro antimicrobial activity of olive leaves. Mycoses 2003;46:132-6.
- Lee-Huang S, Zhang L, Huang PL, Chang YT, Huang PL. Anti-HIV activity of olive leaf extract (OLE) and modulation of host cell gene expression by HIV-1 infection and OLE treatment. Biochem.Biophys.Res Commun. 2003;307:1029-37.
- PDR for Herbal Medicines. Montvale, NJ: Medical Economics, 1998.
- Somova LI, Shode FO, Ramnanan P, Nadar A. Antihypertensive, antiatherosclerotic and antioxidant activity of triterpenoids isolated from Olea europaea, subspecies africana leaves. Journal of Ethnopharmacology.Vol.84(2-3)()(pp 299-305), 2003. 2003;299-305.
- Pasquale RD, Monforte A, Trozzi A, Raccuia S, Tommasini S, Ragusa S. Effects of leaves and shoot of Olea europaea L. and oleuropien on experimental hypercholesterolemia in rat. Plantes Med Phytother 1991;25:134-40.
- Horn C. Olive leaf to fight infection. Natural Health 2000;30:40.
- Zarzuelo A, Duarte J, Jimenez J, Gonzalez M, Utrilla MP. Vasodilator effect of olive leaf. Planta Med 1991;57:417-9.
- Pieroni A, Heimler D, Pieters L, van Poel B, Vlietinck AJ. In vitro anti-complementary activity of flavonoids from olive (Olea europaea L.) leaves. Pharmazie 1996;51:765-8.
- Brinker F. Herb Contraindications And Drug Interactions. Sandy, OR: Eclectic Medical Publications, 2001.
- Liccardi G, D'Amato M, D'Amato G. Oleaceae pollinosis: a review. Int Arch.Allergy Immunol. 1996;111:210-7.
- Kimura Y, Sumiyoshi M. Olive leaf extract and its main component oleuropein prevent chronic ultraviolet B radiation-induced skin damage and carcinogenesis in hairless mice. J Nutr. 2009 Nov;139(11):2079-86.
- Anter J, Fernández-Bedmar Z, Villatoro-Pulido M, et al. A pilot study on the DNA-protective, cytotoxic, and apoptosis-inducing properties of olive-leaf extracts. Mutat Res. 2011 May 20. [Epub ahead of print].
- Mijatovic SA, Timotijevic GS, Miljkovic DM, et al. Multiple antimelanoma potential of dry olive leaf extract. Int J Cancer. 2011 Apr 15;128(8):1955-65.
- Perrinjaquet-Moccetti T, Busjahn A, Schmidlin C, et al. Food supplementation with an olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf extract reduces blood pressure in borderline hypertensive monozygotic twin. Phytother Res. 2008 Sep;22(9):1239-42.
- Susalit E, Agus N, Effendi I, et al. Olive (Olea europaea) leaf extract effective in patients with stage-1 hypertension: comparison with Captopril. Phytomedicine. 2011 Feb 15;18(4):251-8.
- Abaza L, Talorete TP, Yamada P, et al. Induction of growth inhibition and differentiation of human leukemia HL-60 cells by a Tunisian gerboui olive leaf extract. Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2007 May;71(5):1306-12.
- Anter J, Fernández-Bedmar Z, Villatoro-Pulido M, et a. A pilot study on the DNA-protective, cytotoxic, and apoptosis-inducing properties of olive-leaf extracts. Mutat Res. 2011 Aug 16;723(2):165-70.
- Kaeidi A, Esmaeili-Mahani S, Sheibani V, et al. Olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf extract attenuates early diabetic neuropathic pain through prevention of high glucose-induced apoptosis: in vitro and in vivo studies. J Ethnopharmacol. 2011 Jun 14;136(1):188-96.
- Esmaeili-Mahani S, Rezaeezadeh-Roukerd M, Esmaeilpour K, et al. Olive (Olea europaea L.) leaf extract elicits antinociceptive activity, potentiates morphine analgesia and suppresses morphine hyperalgesia in rats. J Ethnopharmacol. 2010 Oct 28;132(1):200-5.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Love the Variety
Really love the variety and quality of the supplements and vitamins they carry
Excellent customer service and quality of products is superb!
Great product. Great value. Great Customer Service.
I Trust Remedy's
Always get a good product at the best price. I trust them.
I Love Everything I've Ordered
Exceptional quality; speedy shipping; informative staff and fair pricing! I love everything I’ve ordered.
I have told MANY of the amazing experiences my husband and I have had with this stellar company. Not only are their products top notch and extremely effective but their customer service is the best. This is a rare company that truly cares about quality on all levels.
Exceeded My Expectations
I have purchased several vitamins and supplements from the online store and and have visited The customer service exceeded my expectations. Maria, Gene and the Staff offer excellent customer service. They take their time to explain the products to you. The website is also very easy to navigate. Most important, my moods have improved, energy levels have increased, my stress and anxiety have decreased. The products that I have been using are: Mega VMT, Nuclear Greens, Beet Root, Blood Builder. My immune system is dangerously low. And I need to say that before I started taking these Supplements my doctor gave me the thumbs up 👍🏻 for approval. I am due for blood work in the beginning of June; I will continue the review after I receive my results.
I love using their workout supplements, great quality! They have increased my performance and speed up my recovery! 100% recommended!
Great products, reasonably priced,& the supplements really work. I’m also very happy that I can call and talk to someone regarding their suggestions,& any questions I may have. Dan has really been a great help and source of information on several occasions.
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.