Often Taken With
- Remedy's Nutrition® Mommapalooza Nursing Mom™
- Remedy's Nutrition® Inflamma-Stop™
- Remedy's Nutrition® Betaine Hydrochloride Capsules
- Remedy's Nutrition® Immune Power Pack
Q & A
Q & A about Blessed Thistle
Blessed Thistle also known as Holy Thistle is a medicinal plant with antibacterial, antifungal, expectorant, and anti-inflammatory properties. It's native to the Mediterranean region.
Blessed Thistle is used for treating many conditions, such as indigestion, low milk production in nursing mothers, infections, diarrhea, colds and coughs, and inflammation.
Yes, the recommended dosage is one capsule daily
- If taken in high doses, Blessed Thistle can cause stomach irritation, nausea, and vomiting.
- Consult your physician for potential drug interactions before taking Blessed Thistle.
- Not enough is known about the use of Blessed Thistle during pregnancy and breast-feeding. Consult your physician before taking.
- Consult your physician if you are scheduled for surgery.
- Blessed Thistle may cause an allergic reaction in people who are sensitive to the Asteraceae/Compositae family.
Ensure you keep the Blessed Thistle supplement out of reach of children and consult your physician before use with children.
Remedy's Nutrition® Blessed Thistle supplement is 100% pure and high-quality Cnicus benedictus herb. It's pharmacist reviewed and approved and free of fillers, additives, and preservatives. Quality and potency are guaranteed!
ReviewsRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.