Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots and other parts of plants. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and, more recently, aromatherapy.
Aromatherapy is the use of essential oils for healing purposes. It is used for a variety of applications, including pain relief, mood enhancement and increased cognitive function. Aromatherapy is a holistic treatment seeking to improve physical, mental and emotional health.
There are a wide number of essential oils available, many of which are easy to add to your daily routine. Each essential oil has its own unique smell and potential health benefits.
These are some of the amazing essential oils available in our website:
- Peppermint Oil is one of the best essential oils for allergies because of its expectorant, anti-inflammatory and invigorating properties.
- Oregano Oil is a natural antibiotic, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory. It also relieves pain, helps to lower cholesterol and it may help with weight loss.
- Eucalyptus Oil helps to boost your immune system, protect you from a variety of infections and relieve respiratory conditions
- Frankincense Oil helps reduce stress, boost immune system, has antiseptic and disinfectant properties, promotes digestion, and it may help fight certain cancers.
- Clary Sage Oil has antidepressant and anti-inflammatory effects, improves digestion, is antibacterial, helps relieve stress and improves circulation.