Ear infections are prevalent among children, but it can also affect adults. The symptoms are not just uncomfortable but very painful.
There are essential oils known for their antimicrobial, antibacterial, and antibiotic properties, which are useful for killing bacteria and fighting off infections.
At Remedy's Nutrition®, we put together a high-quality essential oil blend to help you ease the symptoms of an ear infection, such as pain, inflammation, and ear discharge.
Remedy's Nutrition® proprietary essential oil mix for ear health contains:
Garlic (Allium sativum)
Aroma: strong, pungent
Properties: antibacterial, antioxidant, analgesic, antibiotic, anticoagulant, antifungal, antiviral, calmative, decongestant, disinfectant, diuretic, expectorant, stimulant, vasodilator
Oregano (Origanum vulgare L)
Aroma: herbaceous, spicy, aromatic
Properties: antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, antibiotic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, stimulant
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Aroma: fresh, floral, herbaceous, light
Properties: calming, relaxing, sedative, anti-depressive, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial
Grapeseed (Vitis vinifera)
Aroma: near odorless
Properties: anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, antioxidant
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Remedy's Nutrition® Ear oil is blended with a high-quality grapeseed carrier oil. It can be diluted further with olive or grapeseed oil for sensitive ears. Please use caution with children and the elderly: dilute 4:1 and test for sensitivity.
Before using Ear oil, please do a patch test to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin.
- Apply two drops of Ear oil directly into your ear canal. Keep your head tilted diagonally with the infected ear facing the sky for a minute.
- Soak a cotton ball in the Ear oil, and place the cotton ball lightly in your ear.
- Rub Ear oil around your ear. This may help you reduce inflammation and pain.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Ear oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Ear oil.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
Remedy's Nutrition® Vitamin C with Hibiscus
Remedy's Nutrition® Immunity Factors™
Remedy's Nutrition® Immu-Zinc+ Capsules
Remedy's Nutrition® Mega VMT™
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.