Seasonal allergies can be very uncomfortable. They can range from mild to severe, with symptoms like sneezing, runny nose, itchy eyes and throat, congestion, and headaches. This happens because our immune system overreacts to something in the environment, an outdoor allergen, like pollen from plants and trees.
To help you bring relief from seasonal allergies, at Remedy's Nutrition®, we designed a custom blend of high-quality essential oils known for being effective in the treatment of allergies. It's easy to use and versatile: you can diffuse it, apply it topically, or inhale it.
Remedy's Nutrition® Allergy Oil contains:
Lavender (Lavandula angustifoli)
Aroma: fresh, floral, herbaceous, light
Properties: calming, relaxing, sedative, anti-depressive, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial
Frankincense (Boswellia serrata)
Aroma: earthy, woody, spicy
Properties: shooting, relaxing, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial
Sandalwood (Santalum album)
Aroma: dry, sweet, woody
Properties: grounding, balancing, soothing, astringent, purifying, cooling, antibacterial, antioxidant
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Aroma: fresh, woody, camphoraceous
Properties: cleansing, purifying, anti-inflammatory, germ-fighting, antibacterial
Lemon (Citrus limon)
Aroma: clean, refreshing, citrus
Properties: cleansing, uplifting, astringent, disinfectant, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory
Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus)
Aroma: strong, sweet, woody
Properties: decongestant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, relaxing, antibacterial, antimicrobial, antiseptic
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Remedy's Nutrition® Allergy blend oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Allergy blend oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Allergy blend oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- Diffusion: Add a few drops to your diffuser of choice.
- Inhalation: You can breathe it directly from the bottle or by steam inhalation. Place a couple of drops of Allergy oil in a steaming bowl of hot water, put a towel over your head, lean over it and inhale for a few minutes the aromatic vapors.
- Topically: Dilute Allergy oil with a carrier oil and apply the mixture to the sinuses, under the nose, chest, and behind the ears.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Allergy blend oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Allergy blend oil.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
Remedy's Nutrition® Quercetin Bromelain
Remedy's Nutrition® Sinu Free™
Remedy's Nutrition® Sinus Power Pack™
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
Relax, we're here for you
Making your shopping experience as easy and painless as possible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.