Thieves Blend Essential Oil
There are five oils included in Remedy's Nutrition® Thieves blend: Clove, Lemon, Cinnamon, Eucalyptus, and Rosemary. Each of them features unique therapeutic and healing properties. And when combined, they make a powerful, versatile blend with numerous potential benefits for our overall well-being. And it's very easy to incorporate into our everyday routine!
CLOVE (Syzygium aromaticum)
Aroma: strong, warm, and spicy.
Properties: energizing and stimulating.
LEMON (Citrus limon)
Aroma: clean, refreshing, and citrus.
Properties: cleansing, uplifting, astringent, disinfectant, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory.
CINNAMON (Cinnamomum verum)
Aroma: spicy, woody, warm, and sweet.
Properties: warming, relaxing, comforting, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antibacterial.
EUCALYPTUS (Eucalyptus globulus)
Aroma: strong, sweet, and woody.
Properties: decongestant, expectorant, anti-inflammatory, analgesic, relaxing, antibacterial, anti-microbial, and antiseptic.
ROSEMARY (Rosmarinus officinalis)
Aroma: fresh, herbaceous, and sweet.
Properties: purifying, uplifting, antibacterial, and disinfectant.
There are several ways that Thieves Oil can be incorporated into our day to day life as a natural alternative to many chemical-filled & harmful products on the market today.
- Diffusion: promotes an uplifting atmosphere, elevates the mood, and reduces stress and anxiety.
- Steam inhalation: helps with respiratory conditions and sinus congestions.
- Massage oil: creates a soothing and relaxing effect on the body.
- Hand sanitizer: when combined with alcohol, it kills germs and bacteria from our hands.
- Air purifier: When diffused, neutralizes, refreshes, and purifies the air.
- Lotions and creams: for a delicious aroma on your skin, add Thieves Oil to your personal care products, such as lotions and creams.
- Spray application: combine Thieves Oil with water in a spray bottle and enhance the aroma of any room.
- DIY products: add a few drops of Thieves Oil to your DIY house products to clean and kill bacteria from the surfaces.
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Thieves essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Thieves oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Thieves essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- For a peaceful atmosphere, diffuse Thieves oil using your diffuser of choice.
- For respiratory conditions, place a couple of drops of Thieves oil in a steaming bowl of hot water, put a towel over your head, lean over it and inhale for a few minutes the aromatic vapors.
- To relieve pain from muscle and joints, dilute Thieves oil with a carrier oil and apply the mixture in the affected area.
- To make your DIY cleaning product, mix in a spray bottle, Thieves oil, water, and vinegar, and spray the solution on any surface that needs it.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Thieves can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Thieves oil or products that contain it.
Applying Thieves oil before sun exposure may cause photosensitivity and burning. Avoid direct sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours after applying Thieves oil on the skin.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Remedy's Nutrition® Thieves essential oil blends well with:
Bergamot, Grapefruit, Lavender, Lemon, Orange, Peppermint, and Thyme.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.