In the US, six to twelve million kids get head lice each year, estimates The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Lice are not only common but also very difficult to get rid of. Despite trying to avoid them by keeping your hair, head, and home clean, you still can be vulnerable to head lice.
If you come under invasion from these tiny insects, you can treat them naturally. At Remedy's Nutrition®, we help you make lice removal easy. We created a powerful combination of pure essential oils known for their ability to kill and repel lice.
Remedy's Nutrition® Lice oil features:
Thyme (Thymus vulgaris)
Aroma: warm, spicy, herbaceous
Properties: antifungal, antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, cleansing, purifying, calming, antioxidant, antispasmodic
Oregano (Origanum vulgare L)
Aroma: herbaceous, spicy, aromatic
Properties: antimicrobial, antiviral, antifungal, antibiotic, antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, expectorant, stimulant
Tea Tree (Melaleuca alternifolia)
Aroma: fresh, camphoraceous
Properties: cleansing, purifying, anti-inflammatory, germ-fighting, antibacterial
Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia)
Aroma: fresh, floral, herbaceous, light
Properties: calming, relaxing, sedative, anti-depressive, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antimicrobial
Geranium (Pelargonium graveolens)
Aroma: floral, sweet
Properties: calming, grounding, astringent, tonic, antibacterial, antimicrobial, deodorant, diuretic
Garlic (Allium sativum)
Aroma: strong, pungent
Properties: antibacterial, antioxidant, analgesic, antibiotic, anticoagulant, antifungal, antiviral, calmative, decongestant, disinfectant, diuretic, expectorant, stimulant, vasodilator
Remedy's Nutrition® Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Remedy's Nutrition® Lice blend oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use.
When using Lice blend oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Nutrition® Lice blend oil is in its pure and undiluted state. Start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- Add 1/4 of a bottle of Remedy's Lice Oil to your shampoo (usually 16 ounce bottles) and shake well. Shampoo with a generous amount, put a plastic cap over the hair for one hour and rinse out. If you use conditioner, also put a 1/4 bottle of Remedy's Lice Oil into the conditioner and follow the conditioner instructions.
- Use Remedy's pure, extra virgin cold-pressed coconut oil to do your comb-through to remove lice nits (eggs).
- After your family is lice-free, continue using the shampoo and conditioner with the Lice Oil to repel lice for the rest of the lice 'season' in your area.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Lice blend oil can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Lice blend oil.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
Remedy's Nutrition® Raw Coconut Oil
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.