Fir Needle is derived from the needles of Abies sibirica Ledeb, native to Russia.
Historically, Native Americans called Fir Trees the 'forest healer' because of their health-boosting attributes. They believed fir needles promote relaxation and a better sleep, so they filled their pillows with it. Women used Fir Needles after childbirth and during their menstruation. It was also used to treat respiratory conditions, such as coughs, colds, and the flu. The Ancient Egyptians promoted hair growth by massaging their scalp with Fir Needle oil.
Today, it's believed that the fresh, woody, piney aroma of Fir Needle oil has stimulating, refreshing, and energizing, properties. Fir Needle essential oil is used to promote good health and treat several alignments.
Potential Fir Needle oil applications:
- Respiratory support. Improves breathing, clears congestion, coughing, and other respiratory conditions.
- Relieves pain from joints and relaxes aching muscles.
- Stress reducer. Promotes feelings of calmness and serenity within the body and mind.
- Natural deodorant. Kills the bacteria that produce unpleasant odor within your body, leaving you with a fresh smell like the forest!
- DIY cleaning products. Disinfects and kills germs from the surfaces of your home.
- Soothing massage therapy.
- Personal care products. The refreshing aroma can be used in fragrances, bath preparations, air fresheners, soaps, shaving creams, etc.
Remedy's Nutrition Essential Oils are:
- 100% Pure Practitioner Oils
- Pharmacist reviewed and approved
- Single oils are not cut with other oils
- Oil blends, when necessary, are blended in a base of grapeseed oil
- No additives, adulterations, contaminants, or synthetics
- Safe and clean distillation method
- Appropriately handled and stored in a tightly sealed dark glass bottle
- Quality and potency are guaranteed!
Certificate of Analysis (COA) upon request.
Fir Needle essential oil is concentrated and potent; a couple of drops are usually enough for topical use and aromatherapy.
When using Fir Needle oil on your skin, make sure to dilute it with a carrier oil, such as almond, coconut, or avocado oil. Always do a patch test. Remedy's Fir Needle essential oil is in its pure and undiluted state; start with small amounts: three drops in a teaspoon of carrier oil. If tolerated, you may increase the ratio until the desired effect is obtained.
- To clear your sinus, put one to two drops of Fir Needle oil in a bowl of hot water. Place a towel over your head to focus the vapor and breathe in deeply, allowing the steam to enter your nose. Inhale the steam for 5 minutes.
- For muscle or joint pain, mix one or two drops of Fir Needle oil with a carrier oil, or add it to your lotion, and rub it on the painful area with circular movements.
- For a refreshing massage experience, mix Fir Needle with a carrier oil and apply it to the desired area.
- In a spray bottle, mix Fir Needle oil with water and use it to disinfect surfaces in your home.
- Add a few drops into your sauna, steam bath, or mix with your bath oil or body wash.
- For an aromatic forest scented room, apply a few drops of Fir Needle essential oil to your favorite diffuser.
For external use only. Avoid contact with sensitive areas. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Do not use undiluted on the skin. Best kept in a cool, dry place.
Fir Needle can cause skin irritation or allergy. Do a patch test before using the oil to ensure it doesn't irritate your skin. If you react, stop using Fir Needle oil or products that contain it.
OFTEN TAKEN WITH
For aromatherapy, perfumery, or DYI home products, Fir Needle essential oil blends well with: Chamomile, Clary Sage, Cedarwood, Eucalyptus, Frankincense, Lemon, Lavender, Orange, Pine, Rosemary, and Tea Tree.
Essential Oils are scented oils extracted from flowers, bark, stems, leaves, roots, and other plant parts. Historically, many different cultures have used these healing plant oils in medicine, cosmetics, perfumes, food, and aromatherapy.
REVIEWSRead and leave reviews
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.