Remove toxic metals from your body through EDTA Chelation
EDTA, is a man-made amino acid (Ethylenediaminetetraacetic acid, now you know why it's abbreviated!)
Although there are several forms, the supplement used in oral and intravenous chelation is calcium disodium EDTA.
This substance is used because it has the ability to attach to metal ions, like lead and mercury, and remove them from the blood.
The word 'chelate' is roughly translated from the Greek 'claw', to indicate something that grabs hold.
EDTA has been utilized by modern medicine to bind to and remove mercury, lead, and excess iron from the body.
EDTA has been used by physicians in intravenous as well as oral form.
Remedy's EDTA formula includes natural chelators such as cilantro, garlic, and other herbs that have an affinity (or attraction) to certain toxic metals.
It is interesting to note that the largest chelation study (Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy, also known as TACT) evaluated chelation with and without supplements and found that the use of supplements with chelation produced better results.
Remedy's EDTA Plus can be a well-grounded addition to a healthy heart protocol.
Remedy's EDTA PLUS chelation supplement is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease.
EDTA Plus contains natural 'chelators' such as Cilantro, Kelp, Garlic, Dandelion, and Alfalfa. We recommend that you always use our Multi-Mineral formula (high in calcium and magnesium) to balance the effects of EDTA.
EDTA has been in use for more than 50 years
The United States government first used it to remove lead from navy sailors contaminated by lead paint.
EDTA is FDA-approved as a food stabilizer, so we consume it every day in common foods.
Remedy's EDTA Plus formula is conscientiously formulated to provide enough EDTA (320 mg.), but not too much.
For balanced effectiveness, Remedy's EDTA supplement adds Cilantro which removes mercury, aluminum, and lead; Garlic which is rich in sulfur and helps to remove metals (and protect the kidneys from cadmium damage); as well as Spirulina and other algae to remove mercury.
Other herbs in Remedy's EDTA PLUS herb supplement support the liver and provide nutrients while the body is detoxifying.
Intravenous EDTA Chelation Therapy should be performed only in a well-qualified doctor's office; the alternative is taking an EDTA supplement such as Remedy's EDTA Plus by mouth.
We recommend the use of Remedy's EDTA PLUS supplement only after you have confirmed the presence of toxic metals.
Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy (TACT)
The first large-scale study that evaluated chelation therapy with or without high-dose vitamins and minerals was conducted by NCCAM and the National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute.
It is the first large-scale, multicenter clinical trial on chelation therapy in people with coronary heart disease.
The results of the Trial to Assess Chelation Therapy (TACT) began to be released in 2013 (http://nccam.nih.gov/health/chelation).
A partial quote of the findings under 'Bottom Line' states:
- Overall, TACT showed that infusions of EDTA chelation therapy produced a modest but statistically significant reduction in cardiovascular events in EDTA-treated participants. However, further examination of the data showed that patients with diabetes were significantly impacted by chelation therapy while patients without diabetes were not.
- Patients with diabetes, who made up approximately one-third of the 1,708 TACT participants, had a 41 percent overall reduction in the risk of any cardiovascular event; a 40 percent reduction in the risk of death from heart disease, nonfatal stroke, or nonfatal heart attack; a 52 percent reduction in recurrent heart attacks; and a 43 percent reduction in death from any cause. In contrast, there was no significant benefit of EDTA treatment in participants who did not have diabetes.
- The TACT study team also looked at the impact of taking high-dose vitamins and minerals in addition to chelation therapy. They found that chelation plus high-dose vitamins and minerals produced the greatest reduction in risk of cardiovascular events versus placebo.
- Further research is needed to fully understand the TACT results. Since this is the first clinical trial to show a benefit, these results are not, by themselves, sufficient to support the routine use of chelation as post-heart attack therapy.
In Dr. Roy Heilbron's national chelation study, he observes: "when you check people, almost everybody has lead and mercury present in the body and those toxins present in the body interfere with all sorts of functions.
Remedy's EDTA PLUS should always be taken with Remedy's Multi-Mineral to supplement any helpful minerals that the EDTA may remove.
Our recommended dose for most is 1000 mg (one capsule) per day. The dosage depends on your body type and your desired outcome.
Feel free to contact us for a recommendation on how to take this supplement. Scaling up to your dose level over a 30 day period is a good idea.
This will allow you to observe any potential side effects. Consult your physician if you have questions.
Our EDTA is extra strength, a mega-dose of 1000 mg per capsule and 60,000 mg per bottle, a two month supply.
Test Before Taking
A hair analysis is one of the best ways to discover if you have heavy metals in your body. Hair Analysis is available through Remedy's Lab.
Why You'll Love Us:
We Specialize in Herbal Remedies, Vitamins, and Supplements That Work, Guaranteed!
Relax, we're here for you
Making your shopping experience as easy and painless as possible
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.